Monday 31 March 2014

P’square, Banky W, Comedian Bovi, Sasha, Eku & Annie Idibia, celebrate their mums for Mothers day(Photos)


mom8 yesterday was mother’s day and celebrities where all showering accolades on the mothers who shaped their lives..Eku,Bovi,Banky & Annie Idibia celebratedtheir mums by sharing photos & messages .Beautiful women.. Happy Mother’s day to all the beautiful and hard-working mum’s Photos below
mom7 @sashapofficial: “Happy Mother’s day to all the beautiful mothers and mothers to be out there, YOU matter! And to my one and only Mi Madre �� Sisi Fadeke Mi….You will smell the roses, you will feel the hugs, I will spoil you like my daddy did and we don’t need an occasion for that. I could go on but you are not on IG lol! #IyaNiWura #TheYoungestGrandmaIKnow #DoublePrincess #QueenOfMyHeart” mom6 @bankywellington: “Happy Mother’s Day to the most beautiful woman in the entire world.. Momma W. Cc mom5
@officialbovi: “Dear mother can I ever thank you enough? No, not on 1 life times. She thought me how to read. She said if I had knowledge, I would have power”
mom4
@annieidibia1: “My sweet mom, no words is enough to express how I truly feel about u! Ur unconditional LOVE! For u taught me,love,kindness,patient!!! mysolid rock ,ur selfless love is amazing… All I can Is thank u and ur reward is heaven… Thank u mom #bestie #sister #everything !! Thank God 4 this wonderful, selfless woman!! I love u mama”
mom3
@tiannahstyling: “HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WISH U WHR HERE….BUT GLAD URE RESTING NOW….#RIP#MUM#CANCER#IREP4HOPEFOUNDATION#MOTHERSDSY”
mom2 @peterpsquare: “Happy Mother’s Day to the wonderful women out there. And also to the Mothers who can’t be here today. Love u all. #RIPMUM #Missyou”

No comments:

Post a Comment