Monday 31 March 2014

Mercy Johnson Is The Best Actress In Nollywood – Actress Rita Edochie

ritaedochie



 Star actress Rita Edochie said in an old interview with the Sun that Mercy is the best Nollywood actress. Here her:
As an old hand in the movie industry, have you groomed any actor or actress? Yes, my role model as you heard me shout is Mercy Johnson, that is my African Queen. Of all the girls in Nollywood, she is the person I love most because she is natural to a fault, she can fit in anything, she is over natural, and I like her because she does it well any time any day, I give it to her. After Mercy Johnson, Chioma Chukwuka, Ini Edo, Genevieve, you see all these girls, they are all good but of all the girls, Mercy Johnson is still the best.


mercy-johnson

  Do you agree with her assertion?

No comments:

Post a Comment