Thursday 27 February 2014

Yobe Massacre: How my mates were killed by Boko haram – 14yr old Survivor


14-year-old Ibrahim Musa Lampo, a JSS 2 student of Federal Government College, FGC, Bunu Yadi, Yobe State who was one of the lucky survivors of the Boko Haram massacre on Tuesday, which claimed the lives of 43 students. The insurgents also burnt the hostels, classrooms and more than 40 houses during the attack.
I was shot on my left leg, while I was sleeping.  When I woke up, I could not walk and was later taken to the girls hostel where the insurgents gathered us with the female students. They selected some of the female students and went away with them, while they left some of us groaning in pain from gun shot”.
Ibrahim’s father, Mallam Musa Lampo, an immigration officer was still in shock over the incident and simply said: “I have committed everything into the hands of God.

Sad..only God knows where those innocent girls are or what they are being subjected too..*sigh

2 comments:

  1. Gracıous God! :( When wıll thıs stop?..God help nıgerıa!
    Hope Emeghara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sad... I just pray the girls are safe.

    ReplyDelete