Thursday 27 February 2014

Rapper Game said, I'm not dating Khloe' ''But I dated Kim a long time ago.


It becoming quite a number for Kim Kardashian , I mean the number of celebrities she has  dated quite a number. to include  Rapper Game . According to him there is no way he is dating Khlo because he had dated Kim a long time ago. read his statement below
"Me and Khloe, those are just rumours. It's funny man cos me and Khloe we're cool.  People don't know, but I've been knowing Khloe for 12 years - you know what I'm saying? I went and dated Kim for a while. A little short while. We went to McDonalds twice. Pulled up in a drive thru. That was a long time ago. Kanye was the homie. He's still the homie. That is his wife. They got a family. I love them. They're great.'  he told DJ Charlie Sloth on BBC Radio1Extra.

1 comment: