Wednesday 26 February 2014

Beyonce is not responsible for my son! Alexsandra Wright replies

Recently  it was  reported that Beyonce's 4 year old half brother was living on food stamps after her father Matthew Knowles refused to pay his baby mama child support. 
Read the baby's mama reply

Alexsandra Wright tells Inside Edition
"It’s disappointing. I’m not angry. I’m disappointed. More than anything he raised two other children and was very active and involved in their lives and they turned out very well, so why he’s choosing not to acknowledge his only son,don’t know, but it’s disappointing…”
“I am the only parent taking accountably at this point. It’s not anybody else’s responsibility but Mathew Knowles. I don’t expect Beyonce to take accountability. It’s not her problem. Its not her situation.”

2 comments:

  1. Its not Bey's responsibility but she has a moral duty to help her brother no matter the history since its not the boy's fault

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bey ought to help hım! Its her brother! I read the news before,ıt's not cool! She's lıvıng well whıle her brother ıs lıvıng on food stamps! Dısapoınted ın her sha!
    Hope Emeghara

    ReplyDelete