Friday 29 November 2013

Iceprince Explains Why He Initially Denied His Baby Jamal


When in March 2012, news went round that Iceprince had fathered a child with 20 years old Bimbo,  reported to be Jesse Jagz ex-girlfriend, the Jos-born-singer Ice Prince denied being responsible.
Only to flaunt his baby, Toluwalase Jamal, months later.
In a new interview with Showbizplus, Iceprince explained why he initially denied his baby.
  • How has fatherhood changed you?
It has taught me to save my money. It is a huge difference and a huge change in lifestyle. You become more matured.

  •  You initially denied having a baby?   It was complicated back then, I didn’t really know what was happening and I wasn’t sure of certain things. So the best I had to do then was denying it and sort out things first. Now I know he is my child and I have done everything as a father ever since.
  •  What is the relationship like with his mother?
I speak with her often and it is usually about the baby. That is all for now.
  •  Have you started thinking about marriage?
No, I’m fully focused on my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment