Wednesday 27 November 2013

Do you believe! Nollywood’s Most Bootilicious Actress Chioma Daniella Okeke’s Booty Is FAKE! All Implants


Can't say for sure if the gist is real or not, but Daniella Okeke, the star of Emem Isong is said to be wearing fake implant, the gist I got from some of my you know friends are saying voluptuous booty and gigantic boobs are all fake, i don't know, how ever fake or not I believe that is her business, but like you know gist is gist so I have to post it. 
But than again if you think she will jump out to deny the allegations,  she won't , gist again is that She has kind of confirmed that some was work done on her. She once posted a picture of herself on her Instagram page and she put the caption, “Dr 9210 oh yeah I want my ass bigger buhahahahahah Dr ray where u @???.”  If you know the Show, you will know Dr Ray is one of the biggest names in cosmetic surgery. Her boobs and booty are currently the talk of the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment