Thursday 31 October 2013

The reason why Betty Nwabunike's'blog was out of season for some time (My mum)

                 
                         My mummy Mrs Bridget Ihonde Nee Ikomi this photo was taken in 1966 this is her wedding photo


This year has been so much blessing, I will never give any hope or praise to satan, nor give any regards to him, so instead of saying it been a trying  year,  i will say a year of great blessing, and blessing, I can only look up to the Lord, that is where all my blessings comes from,
121 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.

This is the first time in all my lovely years here on earth to understand  the meaning of the phase
Thank God no one died, since the Good Lord called my mum home on the 9th of August 2013 , I  did not understand the pain or emotions of losing a loved one, and just when I was making all this big big plans for my mum, like going to the park with her, talking with her till the early hours of the morning, cooking for her  and taking care of her  she took a run to see the Good Lord,
When  I hear people committing suicide, I never  understand or understood ,  why any one will ever think about taking their lives, my God!  life is sweet life is good, if you think say nah lie ask LG. Anyway back to the point, after burying my mum, and coming to the realisation I will not be seeing her any more I when to a place I never want to see my self again, the deep deep sea, and  believe me, I  can't even wish the  feeling of emptiness for my worst enemy, but thank God I don't have any, abi na you let me know so I can make my peace with you oh.  

But thank God am back to my self  again, and even a better me,
So you see to all my disappointed readers and dedicated readers am sorry, and for those who send me so many  emails asking why Betty Nwabunike's blog has gone off  radars, well now you understand the reason why, and I am so so sorry, I pray to God it will never go off again. Thanks for all your love and understanding. BN
On a much brighter note my beautiful princess is now in primary school, first school photo coming up soon, and my my lovely sister inlaws  both had baby boys stories and photo coming up, and also congratulation to my proud mother in law, she is the best, but she stressed me a little in the beginning, it always the case abi, but am not joking oh she is the best. Enjoy this passage from Psalms

God the Help of Those Who Seek Him

A Song of Ascents.

121 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.
The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment