Wednesday 30 October 2013

OMG! OMG! OMG! See a blogger begging for her life! Still no comment? Blogger's bluff


I go turn comedian before this my readers go leave comment for my blog,  na wah oh any one weh leave comment from today, I go do free MC for dem any,  occasion, wedding, parties, naming ceremony any thing just name it I will be there in fact any part of the world I go land.
 But make I no lie if na UK I go pay my transport , but if the road take style far small, than you will have to pay my transport.

Okay make we leave MC matter, My sister in law is a big time  professional make up artist so free make up go come your way, just leave comment nah
Okay what more, more bribe, na money okay leave your comment u go win money..
With over 250, 000 monthly readers,   after more than five months  of blogging we are  friends,  na wetin,  abi  my readers too wicked or what? I know say no be wickedness na shyness, abi  make I leave my only designer bag for post first comment wins, no be only,  nahi bi say na longer  throat  nah.  see your  teeth,   I no be LI,  I no be LL I no be  M, I on be K but I am  Betty. So please help me share my post and leave a comment as well as pray for me.I am a child of God.
See my profile oh!  A child of God, loving wife and a mum, A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence. That na me. Betty Nwabunike BN
Okay for those of my readers who don't know me here I am, first picture was taken when I was a little bit over size, and the second picture was taken after dropping 1 or 2 dress sizes., am still working on the weight, so no lol too much.
Abi my readers wan me to carry last, no be so I work hard to give my readers sweet stories, informative ones, gospel ones, fake ones, lie lie one,, okay if that is not enough what about celebrities, what about the wonders of the world ones, what about beyond belief , fact oh or fiction, all i give eh no easy oh,  see una dey smile now, I happy say I fit put smile for all uma  lovely faces.
Remember anh one man show be dis  therefore there is bound to be errors and mistakes mostly diction.
The diction may not be to everyone's one testes but this was written from my heart, and thanks to all my lovely and wonderful readers God bless you all.
I love everyone of you .  Betty Nwabunike BN

NB, just remember na hard work bi this no be Blogger;s bluff  Betty Nwabunike BN

2 comments:

  1. You posted it twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Honest opinion. You have personalized your blog and its nice. I really like it.
    In-fact I always look forward to what your going to say before drop the main gist. It sets you aside from a lot many bloggers and It kind of opens up a conversation link, but I tried posting a comment and it has to be approved for it to be posted.
    Now I understand your doing that to avoid offensive or hateful comment. but then nobody is going to go back in an already read post to see if their comment was posted. And if one don't know if once post was posted will one bother posting another comment. Just saying hon.

    ReplyDelete