Tuesday 29 October 2013

Jim Iyke Reportedly Impregnates Nancy Alofinaka Top Lagos Business Man's Daughter, Mr. Alofinaka

 

Trust me to come up with more news,  I give as good as it get, you know. Another gist has landed my table from a very reliable source/reader, today na full of gist enjoy. Betty BN 
As usual another bad news for would be couple , and I mean this is really bad news for Jim and Nadia, would they be able to deal with this at the peak of their relationship?. Am only asking oh don't go chewing  off my ears. I hope my English correct this time oh, you know I no get proof readers, this na one man show, and believe me the show must go on. I can not go back the as road is just too  long, so bear with me an still learning English. Betty BN  


Hum as I was saying before you cut me, with my bad diction, A top business man Mr. Alofinaka  based in Lagos,  his  daughter has finally open up to her father, Mr Alofinaka, that James Ikechukwu Esomugha popularly called "Jim Iyke" is responsible for her pregnancy, the mass communication girl, Nancy Alofinaka, from university of calabar also explain how Jim collected close to 2million in the disguise to renovate his house in lagos. 
Why I like Jim Ijke he is also a guy man, any time he dates he collects also, no bi me talk so na the story say so.  Any the girl may not be telling the truth, according to  Nadia Buari in an interview, told news men yesterday that, the girl was paid to tarnish James Ike's - judge for your self. Who dey lie who dey talk truth 

No comments:

Post a Comment