Saturday 24 August 2013

I won't Listen To What People Say – Funke Akindele so don't get depressed,


After the long year of heart break, Funke Akindele, the talented actress has said she will not listen to what fans or others are saying in other not to get depressed. It is very understandable, she is  right people talk alot and if she keeps listening to them she will just get depressed over nothing.
Read what she rote
“I’m happy with my life, I am living my life for myself, not for anybody, I am not going to live my life based on what people say; if I do that, I am going to end up being the loser. We all are fallible, we are human, forget the fact that we are celebrities. Being a TV person doesn’t make me a super human being! If I listen to what people are saying, I will end up getting depressed and that’s one thing I won’t allow to happen to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment