Saturday 24 August 2013

Angelo opens up on his rumored GF,having sex with Beverly & his plans for her




Now he is out he is doing some talking,  former BBA Angelo opened up to Punch in a phone chat about all that happened in the BBA house, he however denied having a girlfriend before and his plans for Beverly.How sweet
“I didn’t have a girlfriend before I got into the house, but I had someone I told to wait for me so that we would see what would happen when I get out of the house. I will be focused on what I want to do as a person and then focus on my relationship with Bev and see where we will take it to,”
On Why they had sex in a bath,he said



“We didn’t have s*x. We talked about it. There were some things I said I wasn’t going to do in the house. I respect my mum so much. Before I got into the house, there were things I told my mummy I wasn’t going to do. I wasn’t butt naked. It looked as if we were having sex in that bathtub but we were just kissing. I couldn’t take advantage of Beverly because I respect her so much.”“We will try and work things out and see how we can make our relationship work. At the same time, I hope the people of Nigeria don’t hate Bev. I would love to come to Nigeria and experience Nigerian culture and take lots of pepper,”

No comments:

Post a Comment