Tuesday 30 July 2013

So what? Wizkid responds to critics: "I Work Hard And I will Enjoy My Money"


Yes he is very right, he works hard for his money, full stop. It is no longer news that Wizkid replaced his crashed Panamera with a Porsche, it is also no longer news that this attracted criticisms his way. However, in a chat with Encomium Magazine, the singer has reacted to the frenzy saying: 

"I needed to get another one because after the accident, I didn't have a car and I have to move around. I started taking cabs before I decided to buy this new car to move around.
It is needed for work. And I don't think there's anything wrong in splashing millions on a car. If someone works hard and decides to spend on something that he thinks is good for him, why not? In fact, I don't think there's need to justify whether its is wrong or not. I work hard and I will enjoy my money."

Way to go just, I quite agree with you as long as you are investing wisely in real estate or some worthy venture.

1 comment:

  1. Now He has made the money he should get a proper education it will help him reason better.

    ReplyDelete