Thursday 30 May 2013

These Naija girls huh? Naija’s BBA Rep, Beverly Osu

Beverly16


Beverly7

Beverly9

Beverly10

Beverly11
Add caption
Beverly12
Add caption
Beverly18
Add caption
Beverly17
Add caption
Beverly16
Add caption
Beverly15

Beverly13

Checkout Raunchy Pictures of Naija’s BBA Rep, Beverly and one of her famous quotes. When questioned about falling in love in the Big Brother Africa house, the Rubies housemate said: “After all that a guy did to me, every guy that I meet and seem to fall in love with or any one that tells me he’s in love with me, I don’t take them seriously. All I know is that you guys will be chasing something and on getting it, you leave the morning after that,” Beverly said, adding that men cannot be trusted. You think she’s got what it takes to win? YES! See Pictures;

No comments:

Post a Comment