Thursday 30 May 2013

so why spill the beans now? Beverly Osu I fought with my parents because of a man

beverly osu big brother africa

All for fame Beverly Osu  careful it not all about fame, try and keep your beloved family out of this fame issues, yes you want to be a star try it on your merit.
Our Big Brother Africa female rep Beverly Ada Osu, you know was one time engaged to rapper 2sotz who is happily married now. That was in 2011. Or rather, Bev dated rapper 2shotz sometime in 2011 as two of them later denied ever being engaged. So, when Beverly was asked if she will fall in love during her BBA stay, she took some time to explain what really happened between her and some guy she almost got married to. She said:

I was in a relationship with this guy and I was close to marrying, but I broke up with him just because after fighting with my parents over him, and with my friends too; I found out that he had not a single feeling and neither did he love me at all so I had to break up with him. After all that this guy did to me, every guy that I meet and seem to fall in love with or any one that tells me he's in love with me, I don't take them seriously. All I know is that you guys will be chasing something and on getting it, you leave the morning after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment