Friday 31 May 2013

Oh what a lovely picture of Will Smith his Daughter Willow who just dropped out of wntertainment right in the middle of her peak

i
Willow who just  dropped out of wntertainment right in the middle of her peak this is how blacklikemoi.com is reporting it.
Will Smith Says His Daughter Willow Dropped Out of Entertainment Right in the Middle of Her Peak Will Smith
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith have been long accused of pushing their kids into the entertainment industry.  There are observers who claim that the parents are exploiting their kids, and perhaps even spoiling them by putting them into the limelight so early.  But others are saying that Will and Jada are simply giving their children the opportunities that they never had.
Will spoke about his daughter Willow and her personal choices.  According to Will, no one forced the kids to do anything.

“Willow chose singing and then un-chose it. She said, ‘Daddy, I want to go to school with my friends during the week, and I want to hang out with them on the weekends.’ At the peak of ‘Whip My Hair,’ she’s like, ‘Daddy, I’m done.’ I was like, ‘Wow, wow, wow. No, baby, I got Annie [the upcoming movie remake, co-produced by Jay-Z], you know. It’ll be New York, you’ll be with Beyoncé. You can bring your friends.’ And she said, ‘Daddy, I got a better idea. How about I just be 12?’ At the end of the day, it has to be their choice.”
Well, she’s a shrewd one, that Willow.
None of her follow up singles have matched even a fraction of the success “Whip My Hair” got. Plus, she was moping around in music videos talking about the struggle of life as if she were a 50-year-old divorcee with no prospects versus a 12-year-old daughter of millionaires.

No comments:

Post a Comment