Friday 31 May 2013

Oh God this is sad: Meet the teenager who EATS 15 roll-on deodorants a month

Addicted: Nicole

And the 19-year-old, name only as Nicole, has had the odd craving for 15 years
Addicted: Nicole
This teenager is on a roll - she EATS 15 roll-on deodorants a month.
And the 19-year-old, named only as Nicole, has had the odd craving for 15 years.
She started eating solid deodorant when she was four and became addicted to it two years ago.
Nicole now eats a deodorant stick EVERY DAY.

The New Yorker said: ""My brain tells me, 'You have to eat it.' I tried giving it up for a week but got really sick and had bad headaches.
"When I realise I'm out of deodorant, I start to panic.
"My anxiety goes crazy and my heart will beat really fast. I get really aggravated. Without it, I'd be a totally different person."
Nicole managed to cut down on her unusual craving after her boyfriend persuaded her to see a doctor.
She now eats almonds whenever she gets the urge for a deodorant.
Source Mirror.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment