Friday 29 March 2013

Adventurous, edgy Teni:TENI Oluwo, a Lagos-based fashion stylist is surely making an impact

Teni

TENI Oluwo, a Lagos-based fashion stylist is surely making an impact in the industry with her creative wears. The CEO of Style Territory, who dresses people according to occasions and their physique, says, “my job is to style people, tell them what to wear for a particular event or occasions. I, also, style for boutiques and
designers, gets models for them and as well makes arrangements for their clothes.” On her clients, she reveals, “we target trendsetters, who are absolutely in love with fashion and for anyone who wants to know more about fashion.” Explaining how she got into the business, the Bowen University-trained mass communicator, says, “I've always loved fashion since I was young, though guess my parents’ stylish dress sense also made me take it as a profession.” Exploring everything in the industry to make her clients look good, Teni says, “I design clothes and now I'm into styling. I'm very adventurous, edgy and absolutely in love with fashion."

No comments:

Post a Comment