Tuesday 26 February 2013

Why I love my husband A Must Read


This is just me talking, this is just me saying things I should have said a very long time ago, why I love my husband, you know I never really tell him how much i love him and care for him, in fact I never really tell him how much I appreciate him and the things he does for me. I never really tell him he is the very best, I use to when we were dating, but recently or since we got married, I never really tell him he is my world, he makes living worth while, he makes all my dreams come true, he is always there for me, he stands up for me, he sit down for me, he makes certain sure am okay all the time, he makes the world look at me with respect, he tells me am his and he is mine, never a day goes by without my husband reassuring me all is okay. When the world said I was nothing my husband said I was something, when things looked bad, God gave my husband the blessing and wisdom to tackle hard and difficult decision. He makes my bed warm at night, he cuddles me no matter how late he get back, he is never too tired to give me those reassuring love and peace of mind. He is my rock, he gave me the best gift any one can ever ask of the Lord, with him life became so much easy to bring forth our blessings and bundle of joys into the world. Where would I be without my husband, what will I be doing without him in my life, questions like that should not be mentioned or used, questions like that should never come into the equation. My eyes are always wet with tears, not of sadness but of joy, the blessing from my husband is untold, the children he gave me are truly blessed and have completed the missing part of me, my life and the promise of our Lord was made possible through the BEST husband of all time. Words can not express my gratitude to God for giving me such a loving kind hearted man, for he is and will always be and remain my soul mate. Loving him is just so easy, but why do I for get to tell him all this, why do I sometimes look behind at the little unimportant things and let it covers my judgement . I don't want to take him for granted any more, I want to wake up and give thanks to my Lord my King, and turn around to thank my husband for all those loving years we have had and for the many years still ahead of us. My happiness has and knows no end, because of the love and blessing I get every day, I found out not too long ago that the more I return my husband's love, and respect him, the more blessing from above. Loving my husband and kids extends to loving everyone as my self, just how the Lord wants it. I am truly blessed. By Betty Nwabunike

No comments:

Post a Comment